Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Epiphany - Already good enough.

I am always worried that I won't measure up to a standard. I push myself too far sometimes just to make someone else happy. Everyday I'm straining myself to be somone that other people want to see me be. But in the end, I'm not the one happy with myself. I put myself down just because someone else does. And I need to finally wake up to realize what really matters. I am me. Nothing more. For the people who can't find that to be enough, they'll have to get over it. I can only truely be myself when I'm not trying to be anything more. And when I don't try to be anything more than I am, I'm essentially being the most I can ever be. So cheers to a new epiphany. It's not about measuring up. It's about already being good enough.

No comments: