Saturday, September 5, 2009

Letter from Peace.

I hear your cries and I feel your pain. We used to be close and tightly knit but I was stolen from you. You've pleaded for my return but I'm unable to come. I deeply wish I could be there with you. I lived off your smiles, laughs, and moments of embrace. I'm straining against the boundaries that are keeping me away. One day I will be free. At that moment I'll wrap my arms tightly around you and never let go. There is one who cares and one who knows our bond. He will bring us back together in due time. He's waiting for the most ideal moment. The boundaries will be lifted and we can smile, laugh, and embrace once again. His plan is perfect so stay strong. My time of absense won't last. He told me everything will be okay. It's his promise.

Always Yours,
Peace

No comments: