Thursday, November 19, 2009

Only you.

The strings have pulled and tugged. My heart is now wide open, vulnerable, and afraid. But my heart is all yours and it lies in your hand. You'll protect it and heal it. You're teaching me to lean on you with complete trust. I may fall, but your arms will catch me everytime. You're teaching me what truely matters. I rest in your peace, confident in the fact that you know my plan and purpose. I am not alone because every single step I take, you are taking with me. You didn't promise a life without struggles. Instead, you promised a life with an abundance of your love. And once we have that, we don't need anything else. True happiness comes only through living in you. Help me to do just that. I want you to be my everything. Each time I get stuck, give me a push in the right direction. Each time I stumble, remind me of the reason why I'm here. That reason is you, and only you.

1 comment: