Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Imperfectly perfect.

I'm a perfectionist whether or not I like it. Because of that, it's hard when I look at my life and see I don't always have myself together. I'm not always in a "perfect" stage where I'm happy with the way things are going. It has taken me too long to realize this, but we aren't supposed to have the fairytale life with no problems to overcome. These imperfections make my life meaningful. Without them, how I would grow in the Lord, or even in general. These road blocks were put in my life for a reason and they are molding me into the person I was born to be. So I'm trying to learn to look at my tough situations from a different point of view. Once I get through them, I will see the plan in my life unfold. Therefore I can be happy with saying that my life is imperfectly perfect. Struggle brings opportunity. So hang in there.

No comments: