Monday, July 28, 2008

Making a rainbow, by changing the angle of the light on a rainstorm.

Perspective changes as we change our relation to something. And my perspective is really changing on what is important for my life. It's no longer just having happiness given to me, but finding and making my own happiness out of any situation. It's dancing to anything, whenever I can. It's living in the moments when all I can do is smile. It's laughing at stories that never get old. It's blasting music and singing along. It's having people in my life like my sister, who is also my best friend. Not being near her, leads me to hold on even tighter to her because I don't want the chance of losing her. The understanding we have is something I can't trade. She's someone I will appreciate the rest of my life. So with her, having the perspective of distance, causes me to make her the closest person in my life. Love you sis.

As perspective changes, goals change. And despite the fact you can't change where you've been, you can change where you're going. So find the important things in your life that make you happy, and live off of them.

No comments: