Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009.

So I'm making a new years resolution that I'm gonna try my best to commit too. Over this last year, I haven't really been happy with how I've handled myself with things going on in my life. I have to realize every single person has struggles that bring them down, no matter how they make themself appear. I'm also jealous of the people who can have so much joy about life no matter what. And my resolution is to have more joy in my own life. Yes I'm gonna be going through really hard things that make an impact on me. That is something I don't have control over. However, how I deal with them is totally my choice. I'll get through rough moment by rough moment, and move on after. I won't let the games that satan has been playing on me alter my outlook anymore. I'm pushing his little strategies and lies away. This is my life, and I don't want to waste it on complaining about hard situations. So cheers to a joyful time filled with peace and laughter. :)

1 comment:

Jaypee said...

i'm right there with ya.
:]